Monday, September 22, 2014

Long-Term Bucket List


1.       Live in a Mansion: The idea of living in a mansion is  something that has impressed me because it represents wealth. That and I would not mind having an indoor basketball court right next to my indoor swimming pool. I used to consider people who lived in mansions to be snobby until I actually met someone that lived in one. Then I realized that although he is wealthy he uses his mansion to house his parents as well as his wife's parents, not just to display his wealth.
2.       Live to 100: With all the complex diseases and cancers that are constantly surfacing in the world today and the increasing rate of adult obesity, it is said that my generation will not  live as long as our parents. This is hard to believe because even with the advancements in medicine we are predicted not live to our parents age.
3.       Witness Something Truly Majestic: Although this is broad it leaves many things to observe. Something majestic could be the Great Wall of China, the pyramids in Egypt, or even Stonehenge. Basically anything that you see and hear about but never get to witness first hand.
4.       Go to space: I always wondered what it was like to be in zero gravity and I think it would be pretty cool to be one of the few people that actually set foot on the moon. It always also be interesting to see the earth from another perspective for once in my life.
5.       Sky Dive: I know it's a mainstream item to put on your bucket list but it's only used a lot because many people are thrill seekers and want to be able to say they fell from the sky at least once in their life .

No comments:

Post a Comment